CHECK OUT FOCAL POINT ON FACEBOOK

Even though I may not be posting five days a week as I was this past year, I am still keeping the Facebook FOCAL POINT blog community page current with links to finds like DIY projects, new product designs or inspirational rooms & blogs I spot while sourcing on the net. With the new schedule, it has been easier to keep the FB page current and it tweets!! I would like to dedicate Tuesday's to Shop Tours Tuesday. Last week it was A Bella Casa. This week.... hmmm... stayed tuned...




Like FOCAL POINT on Facebook.
And tweet me @nyclq.





3 comments:

  1. Did I know this? I think I did. If not I am on my way right now to become a fan.

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog! I just started my own blog with my fantastic crystal and shell bottle art. I'd love it if you could stop by, and if you like them, follow! :) Off to read more! xoxo, The Crystal Crate. p.s., when I set up a facebook, I'll definitely FOLLOW YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Crystal, Rashon, new blog & twitter followers, and the new "likes" on the page!!

    :D Lynda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails