Favorite Fall Decorations From Rate My Space featured on HGTV



HGTV featured a table setting I had created for Thanksgiving, and I had posted on their Rate My Space site. The focus was on its simplicity. It's easy to create: Use and repeat only 2 colors and one element: nature. The nature feature here was using acorns as the filler in simple glass cylinder candle holders. Grapevine pumpkins added festiveness and an identified place setting. The repeating bi-colors were brown and white. The acorns and pumpkins added texture, tied back to the brown and popped the white.
Simple color pallet for a Thanksgiving Table Setting


Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog world!
    You know you can post a photo from RMS.
    Just drag it to your desk top, and then follow along on blogspot...
    E-mail me and I'll help you.
    And your table is great! I can hardly wait to see what you are going to do this year!
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! WHAT an HONOR!!!! ThanX "Visual" Vamp... I VALUE your input. Your RMS friend (and former JCP "Visual" VIXEN) NYCLQ - Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those grapevine pumpkins. Where did you find them?

    Your stuff is wonderful
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails